2013 - 2014SEAS, Estudios Superiores Abiertos
Masters Degree in Multiplatform Application
2004 - 2009Zaragoza University
2017 - CurrentJCV Shipping & Solutions
Custom Android apps.
Programming a custom logistics platform to track ships in his route with PHP7.
Programming the new management platform in ASP.NET with Telerik UI & Azure.
Scraping websites and procesing data to predict delays of shipments.
2016 - CurrentOrix Systems, SL
Website Application Developer
Freelance worker for Orix Systems. Throughout my time with this company I have done many
programming projects with some technologies, for example:
- Programming a web application for a public library using the PHP Code Igniter framework (EOI Zaragoza https://biblioteca.eoi1zaragoza.org/)
- Programming a web application for managing public claims for the Ventura Fuentes buffet using the PHP Laravel framework (https://app.nodebonada.com)
- Wordpress and Prestashop website layout
- Customized modules for Wordpress and Prestashop
- Fixing programming bugs
2016 - CurrentENCAUZA SL
Multiplatform Application Developer
Multiplatform programming. Programming an application of management of public contracts.
Web programmer. Installation, configuration and customization of an ERP system.
Programming of custom Android applications. Study of CRM systems for commercial management.
- PHP7, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery.
- Android Studio - Java
2015 - 2016Lidernetwork SL
Custom programming and bug support for the company Lidernetwork SL.
- PHP5, CSS3, HTML5
- CodeIgniter Framework
- Symfony Framework
- Custom Wordpress and Prestashop plugins
- CPanel hosting management
- Project Manager in the development of a CRM software
- Customized programming of modules and modification of themes for the software WHMCS
- Creation of communication APIs between software in the cloud
- Project Manager in affiliate software project
- Support for customer incidents
- Application testing
2014 - 2015EINITIA
Internship in Website Development
Multiplatform application programming intership. During the internship I was able to use many of the tools I learned while I was studying my Masters in Multiplatform Applications.
- PHP5, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery programming.
- Programming advanced Datatables plugin with asynchronous connections to the server.
- Programming several Android application for merchandise management for the JCV company in PLAZA Logistics Platform.
- Fixing bugs in Wordpress web pages.
2010 - Current
For the last 8 years I have been working on programming websites and websites applications for several clients. I have got a lot of experience managing projects, dealing with clients, and programming applications.
2017 - Currentbookgame.me
Website Platform to RPG Book Games
Since september of 2017 I have been programming a platform to write and publish easily Role Playing System Bookgames. The number of writers and readers is increasing every day. 5,000 have suscribed to the newsletter. More than 20,000 people have download the app from the Google Play Store.
It has been programmed with Laravel PHP Framework and Java.
Programing a WordPress extension to allow the bloggers to protect his work in the ethereum blockchain.
Other experiences & education
Blockchain & Smart Contract Course
2010 - 2015Asociación Aneto
Technical Director of youth activities and computer technician. During my period of work at the Junior Club, I improved my organizational, management and human resources skills by leading a team of 15 people participating in the educational project.
- Organization and coordination of activities
- Interviews and hiring
- Teaching computer science and robotics to young audiences
- Programmer and web designer
- Programming a web application to control the study auladeestudio.org
- Programmer and designer of the association's magazine
- Programming a database in Access for the association
- Academic advice
- Microsoft Access 2010
- Quark XPress
- CMS WordPress
2007 - 2010Miraflores Hall of Residence
Coordination and management of activities. Interviews to new residents. Webmaster. IT Manager. Organize a Work Camp in Guatemala.
- Microsoft Access
- CMS Joomla
- Windows Server